Missing links will be gradually filled in.
Code from Class
All the code is here.
Language manuals and tutorials
- The Scheme
Programming Language: ANSI Scheme by R. Kent Dybvig, Second
Edition, 1996, is available online in its entirety.
- Scheme tutorial
tutorial by J. R. Fisher.
- Better tutorial, Learn
Prolog Now! by Patrick Blackburn, Johan Bos and Kristina
- JAVA tutorial
- ML tutorials:
- Haskell tutorials:
Hugs 98 User Manual.
- The CS machines (eg gig-6.cs.unm.edu) have mzscheme installed.
- The CS machines have SWI Prolog installed (swiprolog).
- The Standard ML SourceForge
Project has pointers to many implementations of ML.
- The CS machines have standard ML of New Jersey installed (sml).
- The CS machines have Haskell installed (hugs).
Papers of particular interest