- Barak A. Pearlmutter
- Patrick Hynes (Demonstrator)
- Mon 13:00-13:50, CS351, CS2
- Thu 10:00-10:50, CS351, CS2
- Thu 13:00-14:50, CS351, Lab 4
BAP's office is in the Hamilton Institute, which is in the South wing
of Rye Hall. Catch him any Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday afternoon,
except when he's actually giving a lecture, or in a 30-min pre-lecture
meditation. Other times, feel free to take a chance and just drop by.
Or call/email, x6394, to make an appointment or ask a question.
Files living here.
- Assignment 1: Entry Survey
- Assignment 2: Scheme Finger Exercises
- Assignment 3: Higher-Order Functions
- Assignment 4: Scheme Interpreter solutions
- Assignment 5: Tail Recursion solutions
- Assignment 6: Streams solutions
- Assignment 7: Prolog questions
- Quiz 1